From patient-focused routine care to full smile restorations, we provide many dental services to patients in our Greenville, TX, dental office. At Wesley Dental, we offer more than traditional cleanings and exams. While we provide those services, we help patients brighten their smiles, replace missing teeth, and restore infected and decayed teeth. Local dentist Dr. Scott Marshall collaborates with patients to discover the best treatments for their oral health problems.
Dental Services in Greenville, TX
We offer extensive dental care to patients of all ages. Our dental services include:
We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile confidently. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we can improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless, and surprisingly affordable treatments.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening assists in changing the pigment of your enamel in a non-invasive dental treatment.
- Dental Veneers: These porcelain shells are tooth-shaped to fit comfortably. They are very durable and do not stain easily.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a custom-fitted aligner that can help with problems like crowded teeth, overbites, underbites, and gap teeth. Near the end of your braces, getting nighttime retainers or mouthguards will keep that smile great after your braces are removed.
With our restorative dental treatments, we can renew the entire function and form of the smile:
- Dental Implants: If you have lost a tooth or require extraction, we will recommend dental implants.
- Dentures: If you want an upper or lower complete teeth replacement, implant-secured dentures provide a durable and natural feeling option.
- Bone Grafting: If you are missing teeth or have had bone loss in your jaw, bone grafting is the best solution to restore your jaw it its natural state.
- Dental Crowns: Prevent your weak, broken, or cracked teeth from breaking further. Using crowns or caps will help to restore your smile.
- Dental Bridges: Don’t let the gap in your teeth keep you from smiling. Bridges assist in filling a gap of one to two teeth in your smile.
Our general dental treatments preserve and maintain the smile. In addition, we aim to keep the natural dentition and support structures by stopping the progress and recurrence of dental diseases.
- Exams, Cleanings, and X-rays: We perform cleanings and comprehensive dental exams at your initial dental visit. We may also recommend an oral cancer screening to detect early signs of mouth/oral cancer. Talk to us during cleaning to get your screening. In addition, dental radiographs are preventative diagnostic tools that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam.
- Dental Extractions: Are you experiencing a toothache, chronic pain, or infection in your teeth? A simple, quick, painless tooth extraction might be the best answer! In addition, wisdom tooth extraction might be required if teeth don’t have enough room to enter naturally into the mouth or develop normally.
- Periodontal Therapy: We recommend a deep cleaning treatment for periodontal disease or gingivitis.
- Dental Fillings: Silver, ceramic, or gold fillings have been a safe service practiced in dentistry for over 100 years.
Contact Us Today
Do you need dental care? Call Wesley Dental for treatment at 903-270-5279 or request your next dental appointment on our website.